- Vintage Flair Butterfly Chair - Ideal for Tack Room
Vintage Flair Butterfly Chair - Ideal for Tack Room
Add a Wow! factor to the favorite corner of your home or Tack room with the leather butterfly chair.
Originally designed by a team of Argentinian and Spanish designers in 1938, the Butterfly Chair became an icon of Latin American modernism.Our butterfly leather chair is user-friendly. It’s collapsible and can be stored easily. The genuine tan leather seat reflects perfect craftsmanship and it’s supported by a strong metal frame. Place it near the fireplace, Tack room , mini bar, in your study or your favorite nook in the house, this leather lounge chair will make a loud statement of its own.Features:
- Made from genuine leather
- Leather threads used for stitching, giving it a classy look.
- Sturdy metal frame
- Luster in leather gives it a vintage look
- Leather has the right thickness, which means that your chair will hold shape forever
The leather we have used is soft and gives it a vintage appearance. Each leather piece has its own unique blemishes and marks that add to its charm. The color of leather in the chair that you ordered may slightly vary from that shown in the photograph.